May 22, 2009

Jen's Stuffed Peppers

I am feeling a bit lazy today, due to the overcast weather here in Phoenix. It is a nice break from all the heat/sun. I decided to make a traditional family favorite in the slow cooker tonight, so I would have more time to relax and read. The husband took our son to a tot's golf clinic, so I temporarily have the house to myself. There are about a hundred other, more productive, necessary, things I could be doing right now, but I chose to fritter away my afternoon with a book instead. (Albeit, a very interesting book...In Defense Of Food: An Eater's Manifesto by Michael Pollan.) (Seriously, it is fascinating!)

So, here is my recipe for Stuffed Peppers. We are having this dish with a side salad, and a small baked (microwaved) potato.

Now, back to my book!!!

Jen's Stuffed Peppers

Hooray for lazy afternoons!

No comments: