July 15, 2009

Claire's Chicken and Yellow Rice

This is one of my favorite, easy dinners. I have a busy day planned, so dinner is definitely not top priority around here (I should say that it hasn't been top priority around here lately). I have a MOMS Club "Mom's Night Out" to go to tonight, so I need something fast and low stress. This dish fits the bill. I can get our meal wrapped up, and then go hang out with all of my very cool and funny mom friends!!!

I am substituting kidney beans in place of the black beans, since I am out of the latter. No matter, this recipe still works with whatever beans you happen to have on hand.

Claire's Chicken and Yellow Rice

I think I will serve this meal with some leftover half ears of corn and a green side salad. Easy, delicious, and on the table fast!!!

No comments: