July 13, 2009

Leftovers/Impromptu Spaghetti and Meatballs

Our dinner yesterday, was a bit non-eventful. I served the remaining meatballs and marinara sauce last night over some whole wheat pasta, for an impromptu spaghetti and meatballs. Then we dashed off to my In Law's house for a visit. We didn't get home until pretty late, so I didn't bother to post our dinner last night. Really, leftovers were not that exciting anyway.

I need to come up with a dinner for tonight since I can't do what I had originally planned. I wanted to do some bean tostadas, but I ran out of tortillas and I forgot to soak my beans. I think I will rearrange my menu plan and slot tostadas for another night this week; possibly tomorrow. In the meantime, I need to figure out what we are having for dinner tonight and post it later.

No comments: