April 24, 2010

Weekly Menu Plan: 04/25/10 - 05/01/10

Whew! I am officially caught up on my blog with this post. My husband took our kids over to his parents house, so I could have some uninterrupted time catching up on chores and organizing my desk for the coming week. Of course, I started with the fun stuff first. I love cooking and working on my blog, and being able to do it without guilt or having to hurry is heavenly. Anyway, I want to relax and spend time with my little critters tomorrow after church; so it will be nice to have everything I needed to get accomplished this weekend all finished.

Weekly Menu Plan: 04/25/10 - 05/01/10:

Sunday, 04/25/10: Jen's Veggie Parmesan with Jenn N.'s Fabulous Marinara Sauce, bread (I know we just had this dish, but it is my favorite vegetarian meal!!!)

Monday, 04/26/10: Shrimp Roll with Cracked Black Pepper Potato Chips (from Ellie Kriger's So Easy cookbook), Sauteed Swiss Chard with Parmesan Cheese (from allrecipes.com...both are new recipes.)

Tuesday, 04/27/10: Jen's BBQ Beef Sandwiches with Rick Bayless BBQ Sauce, Rick Bayless BBQ Baked Beans, salad (These two Rick Bayless recipes are from Claire's blog. I am using beer to cook the roast...yum).

Wednesday, 04/28/10: Ravioli Primavera with Creamy Pesto Sauce (new vegetarian recipe)

Thursday, 04/29/10: Ginger Lime Grilled Mahi Mahi (new to blog recipe), wild rice, glazed carrots

Friday, 04/30/10: Cooking Light's Deep Dish Pizza Casserole, sauteed spinach

Saturday, 05/01/10: Easy Easy Risotto with Marinara (a new vegetarian recipe from my Pasta & Co. Encore cookbook), veggies or salad

No comments: