May 2, 2010

Weekly Menu Plan: 05/02/10 - 05/08/10

Here are the meals that I have planned for this week...drum roll, please...all NEW recipes!!!

Weekly Menu Plan: 05/02/10 - 05/08/10

Sunday, 05/02/10: Caesar Club Sandwich (new recipe), glazed carrots

Monday, 05/03/10: Vegetarian Stuffed Mushrooms (new recipe), leftover risotto, salad (vegetarian)

Tuesday, 05/04/10: Smoked Gouda, Spinach, and Red Pepper Omelet Sandwiches (new recipe), salad, baked potatoes (vegetarian)

Wednesday, 05/05/10: Corn and Cheese Enchiladas (new recipe), salad, pinto beans (vegetarian) Happy Cinco de Mayo (and Happy Birthday to my friend, Cindy)!!!

Thursday, 05/06/10: Hibachi Steak with Noodles (new recipe)

Friday, 05/07/10: Salmon with Lentils (new recipe), sauteed green beans

Saturday, 05/08/10: Antipasto-Style Penne (new recipe)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hey Jen,

I love your blog! I just started getting into this whole blogging world and asked Kelly to send me your link, because I remembered a bunch of yummy recipes you were talking about, but I had no idea what a smorgasbord I'd find!! I LOVE IT! I'm an official follower :)

You've totally motivated me and I can't wait for dinner tonight!! Thanks!

Jessica