October 19, 2011

Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken

This was such an easy and delicious chicken dish...only 4 ingredients and 4 easy steps!!!! Once again, Pinterest proves to be a fantastic recipe resource.

Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken
From: MomsWhoThink.com via Pinterest

Ingredients:
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 package Good Seasons Italian Dressing mix
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (I took 3 breasts and sliced them down the middle horizontally. My chicken was thick, so this worked perfectly.)

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.

2. Mix cheese, dressing mix and garlic powder.

3. Moisten chicken breasts with water; coat with cheese mixture. Place in shallow baking dish.

4. Bake 20 to 25 min. or until chicken is no longer pink in the center.



The Results:
This was really good and EASY! I love it when I find simple ways to dress up boring ol' chicken breasts...especially when it's somewhat healthy. My mom is visiting, and I got thumbs up for everyone at my table. I served this chicken with some roasted acorn squash wedges and we had a very relaxed and yummy dinner. This will go into our chicken repertoire, for sure.

No comments: