July 28, 2013

Permanent Vacation

I've been thinking about what I want to accomplish with this blog, and I'm just not certain anymore. I haven't really been cooking new recipes lately, and I've lost the motivation to chronicle my kitchen adventures...at least for now, anyway. I just have the feeling that my blog has run it's course. I'm going to keep it active for awhile, just because I still go back and use posted recipes now and then for reference. However, I don't plan on updating any new posts anytime soon. I may change my mind, but that's what I'm thinking for the foreseeable future. I've enjoyed blogging for the few years that I've kept it going, but I think it's time to stop. I appreciate those who still take the time to read or follow my blog and I will post again before either deleting it permanently, or (on the slim possibility) that I start it back up again. For now, though, this is goodbye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a follower and will miss your posts. I've enjoyed you sharing your family meals.