July 26, 2008

Dinner at My In-Laws

The boy went to Grandma and Papaw's Party Palace today, since Greg and I attended a memorial service this morning. Connor loves spending time at G-ma and P-pa's pad, so he was very excited to hang out at their house all day. After the service, the husband and I grabbed some lunch and spent a few precious hours of child-free, couple time at the mall. It was a really nice break to have the person I married all to myself for the better part of the day. Anyway, we went and picked up the boy and stayed for dinner at the Party Palace. We had Chalupa and a lot of laughs. My in-laws are a very entertaining pair, and we always have fun visiting them. I was off the hook for dinner tonight, but I will be back to regularly scheduled programming tomorrow.

No comments: