August 30, 2008

Dinner at My In-Laws

Tonight, I ended up not having to cook. We had an impromptu cook out over my In Law's house this evening. My Mother In Law and I ran to Costco to pick up some stuff for a lunch she is hosting tomorrow, and we ended up picking up some really nice steaks to grill. Our dinner was very yummy, and we had a nice visit too. Best of all, she gave my son a much needed haircut after dinner. The boy usually sits still for Grandma's haircuts without much fuss, so I usually ask her to do it. We tried Supercuts once...never again. Also, my son loves to play and run around in their huge back yard, while we all sit on the porch and chat. On nights that we come home from their place, the boy literally conks out without a single peep! That in itself is worth its weight in gold.

No comments: