August 11, 2008

The Result: Vegetarian Frittata

I think this frittata is one of my all-time favorite dinners. Whenever I make this dish, I fall in love with it all over again. It always hits the spot!
Tonight, I added 1 clove of minced, fresh garlic and I added some additional peppers. I had a green pepper that needed to be cooked up, so I sauteed that with the caramelized onions. I also used a jar of roasted red and yellow peppers that I drained and added to the mix. Oh man, was it good! We skipped the soup and just had some crusty bread. It was the perfect light dinner to end my day of heavy eating.
The husband is taking the leftovers to work tomorrow for breakfast, and I am actually a little sad. He is lucky I love him. Otherwise, that frittata would not leave this house.

No comments: