September 16, 2008

The Result: Chocolate Chunk Banana Bread

Eh. This turned out okay. Kinda boring, but that may have something to do with the insufficient chocolate chunks/chips in my bread. I think it will be good for breakfast with a wee smidgen of butter and some cinnamon-sugar sprinkled on the top. Not bad, but not really noteworthy either. I did have an issue getting it out of the loaf pan in one piece, so I have to take away points for that. I am glad I am not taking it anywhere, because the bottom is kind of a mess. I smushed the corner that stuck in the pan back to the loaf, so I am hoping that it somehow magically adheres during the rest of the cooling process.

I probably will not make this version again. I have had greater success with other recipes that I have tried in the past, that were probably just as easy. This was perfect for a quick fix use of my bananas, but nothing more.

No comments: