February 7, 2009

Dinner Out

I am not certain what our exact "dinner plan" is for tonight. We are going to the Glendale Chocolate Affaire , as part of my MOMS Club 'Family Day Out'. There will be lots of booths with chocolaty sweets on hand...my favorite being dark chocolate dipped Key Lime Pie on a stick. Yes, I know it sounds wrong...but let me tell you...it is oooooohhhhhh sooooooo right!!!! Anyway, since we are going later this afternoon, I don't have to worry about cooking dinner. I am sure we are going to grab something out, but I am just not sure what that 'something' will be. I look forward to the Chocolate festival every year, so I am very excited to go again. I just hope my little one takes a good nap. It is going to be a long night if he doesn't!!!

I should be back in my kitchen tomorrow. Our local market has a really good sale on berries, so I am going to see if I can score some. My friend Jen A. had a bake-fest yesterday, so it has inspired me to try my hand at baking up some goodies. Also, I have a new dinner recipe to try out, which is always exciting. I always love a cooking break, but it will be nice to get back into the groove of my normal routine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must confess, I went into a reverie at "chocolate-dipped key lime pie!" I'm sorry, what else did you say?!