February 6, 2009

Leftovers

I am on my own for dinner tonight, since the husband and the boy are going over to the In Law's Party Palace. I have Bunco later on this evening, so I will not be joining them. Instead, I am going to have a wee bit of leftover Strata, then go and enjoy cocktails, food, and a game of chance, with my friends. I volunteered to bring cookies, but I have some dough in the freezer. All I need to do for that is plop it on a cookie sheet and bake. All in all, it is really no sweat.

I do need to send some Favorite Mac and Cheese with my husband, since it was specifically requested by my mother-in-law. It is easy to put together, so I will probably just do that during nap time this afternoon and then send it off with the hubs later on. He can bake it at his mom's house, so it comes out of the oven bubbling hot and ooey-gooey. He's pretty handy in the kitchen, so that should go off without a hitch. I just have to put it all together and write out some directions. All in all, I have an easy cooking day today!

No comments: