February 10, 2009

Tater Tot Casserole

This is one of my shamefully favorite meals. We all love it, especially coated in ketchup. There is really no excuse...this meal just resonates with us. It is a total guilty pleasure! At least tonight I have a legitimate excuse for making it. My In-Law's are coming over tonight for dinner, and being from good mid-western stock, they pretty much are "meat and potatoes" type people. They are not very culinarily adventurous, so when they come over I always try to make traditional, comfort food classics. Tater Tot Casserole falls under that umbrella. I think I will make some steamed green beans and glazed carrots to go with this dish. You can tell that company is comin' over, because I am making both side dishes. Fancy, I know!!! Since I have made this simple but lovely meal before, I will just link back to my last post. You can read my previous commentary and realize that I really do have Tater Tot Casserole guilt.


Tater Tot Casserole

So bad....but so good....

No comments: