March 12, 2009

Taco Crescent Bake

Today, the boy and I are having a relaxing day at home. I decided to get caught up on laundry, my least favorite chore, and goof around the house. This is one of our favorite casseroles, so the thought of a good dinner is making the task of icky laundry less daunting. Also, we have been having some dinner time struggles with my son. I decided to do a behavior chart with sticker incentives; to encourage a better dinner time experience for us all. I figure that Taco Crescent Bake will help, since I usually don't have to fight with him to eat it. He really likes it, so that means less coaxing to "sit down and eat" on my part. The husband will be pleased that we are having a meal with ground beef as an ingredient. As much as he approves of my vegetarian meal choices, he starts balking when I have more than two in a row. I need a dish with some beef in it to soothe him back into submission...just kidding, honey!!! This is a great all in one dish. I think I will serve it with our usual veggie and maybe a side salad. I have a surplus of romaine that I am trying to use up, so salad has been a prominent feature at our house lately.

Taco Crescent Bake

I noticed that the last time I made this was back in October, so it has certainly been awhile since we have had this dish. I am excited to have it again tonight!!!

No comments: