June 24, 2009

Jen's Bean Tostadas/Leftovers

It seems like our dinners have been fairly uneventful lately, and tonight is no exception. We have some leftover veggies from last night to eat up, but not enough to make a whole meal. Instead, I think I will make these easy tostadas to have with our leftovers, and piecemeal together a complete dinner. I forgot to soak my dried pinto beans, so I guess I will just have to use some vegetarian refried beans from a can. Alas, not as good as homemade refried beans but it'll do.

Jen's Bean Tostadas

I am trying to use up a lot of stuff I have on hand already, so you will probably see more repeat dinners for the next week or so. I think I have one new recipe slotted for the end of this week, and another for next week...but that is it. I am hoping to clear the decks and try some more new recipe in July. On the brighter side...my meals have been pretty fast and easy, so it is almost like I am taking a mini cooking vacation!

No comments: