November 22, 2009

Weekly Menu Plan: 11/22/09-11/28/09

Once again, when the weekend rolls around, my dinner plans kinda go out the window. We stuck to last week's meal plan up until Saturday, then decided to scrap our shrimp linguine and go to the in-law's house instead. Normally, I would push that dinner back to the following day (which is tonight); but instead we are going out to dinner with some friends. I am certainly not complaining...I am pretty excited about dinner out! So, it looks like our shrimp pasta will carry-over to Monday...which is one less meal I really have to "plan". I actually like when dinner ideas spill over onto another day...that means it is less work coming up with dinner ideas.

I am going to try and keep the menu pretty low key, since this is Thanksgiving week. I am not cooking (hooray), but we are going to my in-law's for Turkey Day. Really, with two dinners slots already filled, this week is going to be easier than I anticipated!!! I am toying with the idea of trying a new (actually, a new to blog) recipes, but I will need to see if I have what I need on hand. I want to avoid grocery shopping, if possible. Anyway, I hope everyone has a safe and fun holiday week out there!!!!

Weekly Menu Plan: 11/22/09-11/28/09

Sunday, 11/22/09: Dinner out!

Monday, 11/23/09: Ina's Linguine with Shrimp Scampi, salad

Tuesday, 11/24/09: Dinner out!

Wednesday, 11/25/09:Giada's Balsamic Chicken, TJ's wild rice pilaf, steamed veggies

Thursday, 11/26/09: HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!! (Gobble, Gobble!)

Friday, 11/27/09: Dinner out!

Saturday, 11/28/09: Jen's Leftover Turkey Noodle Soup (recipe to follow)

No comments: