January 24, 2010

Weekly Menu Plan: 01/24/10 - 01/30/10

I have been officially put on bed rest, so my dinners will be easier to prepare than usual and probably a bit repetitive. Since it is now my mission to just lay around and gestate, the husband has taken over cooking duty from here on out. I don't know how many new recipes we will try in the next 5 weeks (until our babies arrive), as I am going to try and make cooking dinner as easy as possible for him. We have a couple of carry-over meals that we did not get to last week, so that certainly fills up a some days, planning-wise. I hope everyone has a great week!

Weekly Menu Plan: 01/24/10 - 01/30/10

Sunday, 01/24/10: Blackened Fish Tacos, and Jen's Pinto Beans

Monday, 01/25/10: Jen's Indian Butter Chicken Surprise with Naan, rice, salad

Tuesday, 01/26/10: Spaghetti and Meatballs (pre-made baked meatballs, jar sauce, and cooked noodles...no recipe required!!!)

Wednesday, 01/27/10: Breakfast for Dinner: Sausage, Eggs, and Pancakes

Thursday, 01/28/10: Claire's Pork Chops and Swamp, steamed green beans, mashed potatoes

Friday, 01/29/10: Pasta & Co. Tomato Cheddar Soup, fresh baked bread, side salad

Saturday, 01/30/10: Jen's Green Chile Pork Roast and Potatoes (I had to bump my previously scheduled dinner, because my mother in law brought us a fully thawed pork roast that she decided not to use for a church function. Since it has to be cooked pronto, I am going to make my husband's favorite dinner with it.)

No comments: