February 15, 2010

Weekly Menu Plan: 02/14/10 - 02/20/10

Hello. How're ya doin'?? Good, good...I am okay. Life has been hectic around here (well, as hectic as it can be while I am on bed rest). Our babies are coming in about two weeks, so the frantic preparation continues. Half of our flooring project is complete, while the other half is to be finished at the end of this week. What does that mean for our meal plan, you ask????? Well, it means a lot of dinners on the fly. I hesitate to even post a meal plan this week, because I am not sure if it will be followed or not. Flexibility is the name of the game these days. Last weeks meal plan was a little up in the air as well. We didn't get to our Tater Tot Casserole until last night, and switched around some dinners to accommodate our plans. I think this week will be more of the same juggling, but I need to get a rough idea in place so we are not scrambling at 5pm for dinner ideas.

Weekly Menu Plan: 02/14/10 - 02/20/10

Sunday, 02/14/10: Tater Tot Casserole, green beans

Monday, 02/15/10: Breakfast For Dinner

Tuesday, 02/16/10: Claire's Chicken and Yellow Rice, steamed veggies

Wednesday, 02/17/10: Basil-Mushroom Pork Chops (without the mushrooms...I am out), roasted potatoes, veggies

Thursday, 02/18/10: ????TBD??? I have no idea...so we will just wait and see if inspiration strikes!

Friday, 02/19/10: Quick and Easy Mexican Chicken, baked potatoes, veggies

Saturday, 02/20/10: PW's Shrimp Quesadillas (I am going to attempt these with jarred roasted yellow and red peppers)

No comments: