September 4, 2008

Jen's Swiss Steak

Nothing new and/or exciting at the homestead for dinner tonight. I am making Jen's Swiss Steak (see previous post), which is good...but it does not exactly make my skirt fly up. It is something that we have quite frequently, so I am a bit bored with it. Alas, I have cube steak in the freezer that needs to be used so that is what we are having. My side dishes are a little boring tonight too. We are having the usual glazed carrots, and I might make some sort of potato. I can't decide if I want to be lazy or not. If I am not lazy, I will make Jen's Garlic Mashed Potatoes (see previous post). If I am lazy, it is microwave city (for the potatoes, at least). Either way, I probably won't post results since my deeply devoted blog readers (actually, the three people I know who read my blog) have all seen these recipes before and already know that I love them (albeit, a little bored with them).

No comments: