December 4, 2008

Chile Cheese Egg Puff

It is my table's turn to bring food this morning for my MOPS group, so I decided to bring this dish. I was not paying attention to the recipe and I accidentally added two 4 ounce cans of green chiles instead of just one. Oops! Also, all I had was sharp cheddar. I hope it turns out okay...I will let you know if my blunder works. I am not going to re-post the recipe, but here is the link from when I posted it a month ago.

Chile Cheese Egg Puff

Wish me luck!!!



The Result:
Despite my extra green chiles and the different cheese, this turned out great! There was not any leftovers, so I think the moms in my MOPS group probably agree. I think I will amend the recipe to reflect the extra green chiles, because really, can you ever have too many green chiles???? I don't think so!

No comments: