April 6, 2009

Thai Peanut Chicken with Noodles

My mother in law and I took my son to get his three year old pictures done today, so I was out until late afternoon. I can't believe how big my baby has grown! He looks like such a little man in his photos. Sigh...so big! Anyway, I planned ahead and defrosted twice the amount of chicken I needed for last night, so I could throw together this dish once I got home. Despite this dish not being a traditional Thai dish, I still think it delivers all the flavors that I love from that style of cooking. It quick and easy to put together, and best of all, fairly well-balanced. I don't think I am going to make any major changes, so I will just link back to my original post.


Thai Peanut Chicken with Noodles


Okay, disregard the above statement...I am going to make a couple changes. I am going to use Udon noodles, instead of spaghetti; and I don't have any cole slaw greens or cilantro this time around. I am hoping that the dish will still be just as good as it was last time; despite the lack of various greens and herbs. I think I will throw some edamame into the mix, as well...just for good measure. This is one of my favorite dinners, so I am looking forward to tonight's meal!

No comments: