June 15, 2009

Vegetarian Frittata

The boy and I have a busy day planned. In lieu of thawing out a protein item, I decided to pull out my favorite frittata recipe instead. This is one of our favorite vegetarian meals, but it is something that I don't make often enough. I tend to have a lot of recipes like that...ones that we love, but don't make a whole lot. I think it is because I try so many new things; sometimes old favorites get put on the back burner. Well, I am dusting off this dish tonight for our dinner, and I hope I remember it with more regularity going forward.

Originally, this dish comes to me from my friend Claire who found it in a Pasta and Co. cookbook. It is a dish that is in regular rotation at their house, too. Typically, I serve this meal with a side salad and some bread. So, so good.

Vegetarian Frittata

I am really looking forward to dinner tonight!

No comments: