September 24, 2009

Leftovers

I have not been sleeping at all these past couple of nights, so I am super-tired today. Darn pregnancy insomnia is starting to set in! I decided to have a low stress day cooking-wise...just to make things easy on myself. The boy and I had drive-thru food for lunch, and I think I will have to make dinner just as unchallenging.
The good news is that we have some of the soup leftover from last night, so I think we are just going to do a repeat dinner. I might even give the little guy something else for dinner. That will ensure that we have enough soup to go around for the adults, and we won't have to deal with any major dinner battles. I don't typically like serving different meals to my son; but on days like today, I tend to be a little more flexible with the rules. Either way, both meals will be fast reheats in the microwave...which doesn't require any real cooking from me!

No comments: