October 1, 2009

Breakfast for Dinner

I ran out of my anti-nausea medicine today, and felt the wretched effects this afternoon. I thawed out some pork chops, hoping to make double breaded pork chops and homemade mac and cheese for dinner...but no such luck. The sight of the raw meat sent me running. I waited patiently for the husband to get home and nicely informed him that I was in no shape for food preparation. By this time, it was after 5 pm; so we had to come up with something super-fast and easy on the tummy. He ended up making scrambled egg, potato, and cheese, breakfast burritos. It ended up being a perfect choice for my sick belly...fairly benign, but still filling and yummy! The good news is that my doctor refilled my prescription by phone and I should have my meds by tomorrow morning. Hooray!!! Hopefully, I will be able to keep everything in check between now and then.

No comments: