October 1, 2009

Jen's Chicken Pot Pie

I had a late afternoon doctor's appointment yesterday, and got home just in time to throw this pot pie together for our dinner. The good news is that my babies are doing great and growing like little weeds inside their haven. They were both hiding the "goods" so we couldn't tell what gender either of them are, but hopefully we will be able to try and peek again at my next appointment. I am always relieved when I get a good report from the doctor!

Since this was not a new dish, I am just going to post the link to my previous recipe. This is another family favorite, so I always look forward to having it.

Jen's Chicken Pot Pie

The only issue I ever have with this dish is that it is hard to get slices of pie out of the pan. It inevitably ends up getting mangled and never looks like a piece of "pie". The family and I decided we don't care what it ends up looking like on the plate, since it tastes so darn yummy. I guess you could avoid the mess by making individual pot pies. Either way, this pot pie recipe is fantastically comforting and delish!

No comments: