October 2, 2009

Jen's Double Breaded Pork Chops and Favorite Mac & Cheese

Here is the dinner that I intended for last night, but couldn't pull together. As promised, I feel better today...thanks to my little medical miracle pill. I still could not stand to handle the raw meat, so the hubs took care of making the pork chops while the boy and I made the mac and cheese. Steamed broccoli will round out our meal, and fulfill the much needed vegetable requirement at our house. I love this dinner! It definitely falls under the category of comfort food.

Here are the previous links to tonight's recipes:

Jen's Double Breaded Pork Chops

Favorite Mac and Cheese

Jen's Notes:
I did not make the full recipe of mac & cheese tonight. I only had half a bag of elbow macaroni left in my pantry, so I just decided to halve the whole dish. As it turns out, half of the recipe is still plenty for our little family. I am already looking forward to the leftovers tomorrow.

No comments: