November 30, 2009

Weekly Menu Plan: 11/29/09-12/5/09

This is going to be a light cooking week for me. I am still recovering from my cold and the long holiday weekend. Also, we have another long weekend coming up that is packed with activities and family fun. I must say, I am somewhat at a loss as to what to make for dinner during the days I do need to get dinner on the table this week. I have a couple of carry-over ideas that never materialized for last week. I will probably just fill in the gaps with those. Also, I have been avoiding the grocery store like 'The Plague' for some reason. I just don't want to go grocery shopping! Irrational yes, but my excuse is that I am pregnant and cranky. I think I am going to have to break down and go anyway...sigh. We will see how long I can hold out!

Weekly Menu Plan: 11/29/09-12/05/09

Sunday, 11/29/09: Breakfast for Dinner (Yeah, it was a lazy night.)

Monday, 11/30/09: Jen's Chicken Pot Pie (I have both leftover filling and store-bought pie shells stocked in my freezer. All I have to do is thaw and bake for another lazy cooking night.)

Tuesday, 12/01/09: Aggie's Baked Asian 5 Spice Salmon, PW's Sesame Noodles with Asian Veggies (these are both new recipes)

Wednesday, 12/02/09:Spicy Black Bean Soup ('new-to-blog' recipe)

Thursday, 12/03/09: Chili Cheese Dogs, baked potatoes, steamed veggies

Friday, 12/04/09: Dinner out!

Saturday, 12/05/09: Leftovers

No comments: