February 18, 2009

Tender Breaded Turkey Cutlets

I think my son misbehaves on days when we have turkey for dinner. Looking back on my original post for this dish, it notes that my kid's behavior was atrocious that day. Hmmmm....that sounds familiar....it is atrocious today, too(and yesterday for that matter). My parenting skills are really being tested, along with my patience. Sigh. I don't want to spend the whole post complaining about my kid, so I will just cut it short instead. I think I will make some Creamy Parmesan Orzo and steam some veggies to go with this dish. Hopefully, dinner will go somewhat smoother than last night. If not, I have my eye on a bottle of wine to open later.


Tender Breaded Turkey Cutlets

Creamy Parmesan Orzo

At least our dinner will be yummy!

1 comment:

Claire said...

Can I come share the wine????? I have tequila I could bring. Or Goldschlager or vodka or sake.