July 30, 2009

Dinner Updates

I have been a little remiss about posting the past few days, due to my BIG news. My lazy cooking/blogging is a two fold issue. Number one: I don't feel like cooking and/or blogging because I am freakin' exhausted. Number two: I don't feel like cooking and/or blogging because I am freakin' sick all the time. You really have not missed anything exciting at our house meal-wise, anyway. So, my posts may be a little infrequent in the days and weeks to come, but I am still here.

Here is what you missed this week:

Jen's Bean Burritos

Jen's Caesar Chicken Wraps

Jen's Swiss Steak

See!! Nothing new or unusual. Since my tummy is pretty sensitive, I am sticking with familiar food. I am counting down to the "magical" second trimester when my appetite and energy comes back and the morning sickness (really all-day sickness) goes away.

Also, thanks to those of you who have left me comments and well wishes! I truly appreciate it!!!

No comments: