October 17, 2009

Laura's Sweet and Sour Meatballs

Since last Tuesday, our meals have been nothing but leftovers. Leftovers, leftovers, leftovers. We did a total fridge clean out, so tonight is really the first night of coming up with a new dinner idea. I have been feeling pretty run down these past couple of days, so I have been trying to take it easy. I don't think I am getting sick, I just think I maybe got a little too ambitious during the week. Ugh. Now, I am just worn out. Darn pregnancy is slowing me down again! ;) Anyway, I wanted an easy dinner that didn't require a whole lot of cooking. I remembered we really liked this meatball dish from my friend Laura, so I thought we would give it another go. After all, it is so simple to put together and the results are pretty tasty.

Laura's Sweet and Sour Meatballs

I plan on pairing the meatballs with some rice and frozen Asian-style veggies, again. It worked well the last time we had this dinner, so why mess with a good thing!?!?

No comments: