January 4, 2010

Weekly Menu Plan: 01/03/10 - 01/09/10

It is so hard to get back into the groove of normal life after the holidays! The first Monday back is always a killer. Why is that??? While I am looking forward to my son getting back to preschool tomorrow (and my precious few hours of alone time), I always regret the passing of the long winter break; and lots of family time spent with the husband and the boy.

Sigh...

Anyway, since we are already a couple of days into the new week I felt that I should stop slacking and get my weekly menu up on the blog. We have quite a few carry-over dinners this week, since we ate out more than anticipated last week. Trust me, I am not complaining. As I said last in my previous post, we are in overdrive around here trying to get everything ready for the birth of our twins in the next couple of months. I am nesting, big time! The good news is that progress is being made and I am feeling a little more prepared for the big event. Hopefully, things will continue to run smoothly and all of our projects will get completed. Until then, here is what we are having for dinner this week...

Weekly Menu Plan: 01/03/10 - 01/09/10

Sunday, 01/03: Dinner out!

Monday, 01/04: Jen's Easy Shrimp Pasta Alfredo (a no-brainer dinner)

Tuesday, 01/05: Jen's Grilled Steak Kabobs, saffron rice, steamed veggies (new recipe)

Wednesday, 01/06: Pioneer Woman's White Chili (new recipe), salad

Thursday, 01/07: Saito Chicken, baked potato, steamed veggies

Friday, 01/08: Claire's Pot Roast: Jen's Variation

Saturday, 01/09: Baked Deviled Chicken Legs, Creamy Parmesan Orzo, steamed veggies (new recipe)

No comments: